I have few concerns that is slowly driving me away from using this tool
- I am paying premium for 20+ collaborators to use this tool and it lends itself to advertise to both admins and non-users. See attached. It would be nice if when I upload my diagram the pane on the right with my build information go away. The header above the viewer should also be optional and not forced upon user browsers. My non-admin users should NOT be prompted to edit or find out how to do this. The upload should look like a clean HTML page with functioning links
- I would like to add my company logo to futher personalize the experience.
- There are no options for controlling links. All links open a popup or container for the target site. This is a royal pain for redirects to sites that require scroll-bars or menu bars. Add radio or checkboxes that enable/disable _self, _newwindow or _in.new.tab options
- Where are the free keys to try the desktop version of the software. The link to acquire a temp key takes you to a dead link or site that is no longer available. This is a huge let down, googling for the key only took me to competitors with tempting features.
- Collaboration is very iffy, and frought with inconvenient errors. Users will often have scaling issues, or cannot save resulting in a browser crash.
I think of all these challenges the most saddening is the fact that I cannot properly link external content to my project of which it is highly dependent on. Is there an ETA for this basic feature to be available for premium users? An "ad" free viewer would also be nice.
Please sign in to leave a comment.