Trying to create user documentation for systems is an exercise in exasperation.
I can do screen capture and annotation, videos, drawings, music, slide shows and flow charts, narratives and wiki's and PDF's galore.
What I end up with is a cacophony of content that quickly overwhelms the beginning user.
And what are the expectations? Users that watch TED presentations of 2,000 Youtube voices spliced into a single video; People that have iPads; people who spend more time on their phones as primary computer interface (over desktop) and subsequently expect an App to be self-evident (and btw rather simple).
Other Creately threads have expressed the need to preserve linking in exported charts. To add my voice to this:
- Exhibit 1: Top level https://creately.com/diagram/glxwfzio/kGa4FgwLgq2yVsa6bUQry93pxI%3D
- Exhibit 2: second level https://creately.com/diagram/gm0plhbd/ro2FYTOB4HcOZ7YC6UjkGR4aZE%3D
- Exhibit 3: third level https://creately.com/diagram/gm0rydji/27LcjYhMwlxGpKOoPUAyrs5OlPo%3D
what I want is hover dynamics such as are available in photo gallery programs:
- note change in transparency in hover to show selection
- note pop-out display of linked image (or thumbnail page or thumbnail media
- Visual light is free, or try (http://www.magictoolbox.com)
what I want is to be able to Creately a background image and, whether in the tool or another, to use this as my canvas for dragging around images/ rich content with hover and click definitions. And I want to do it in the CLOUD.
Please sign in to leave a comment.