You can set up automatic provisioning on AzureAD via SCIM. Ideally you also should have setup Single Sign On (SSO) with AzureAD.
Setting up Provisioning requires that you have already completed the step of creating a Enterprise Application for Creately on AzureAD.
To do this, first, in the created Enterprise Application, click on Provisioning.
Click Get started in the next step.
In the next step
- Choose Provisioning Mode as ‘Automatic’
- Add the tenant URL that matches your Creately host.
- Get a unique token by contacting email@example.com for your SCIM provisioning and add it here.
4. Set scope to either Sync All Users or Sync Assigned Users and Groups. Selecting All users will mean all users in AzureAD will get synced into Creately as user accounts.
5. If you chose “Sync only assigned users and groups”, choose ‘Users and Groups“ under the provisioning section to add relevant users.
6. To test if the provisioning is working, click on “Provision On Demand” and add some users to provision.
You can verify if the users got created on the Creately account, and verify they have proper access to the service.
7. Once satisfied with the provisioning, you can turn Provisioning Status to “On”
Note: Use the below tenant URL that matches your Creately host based on your region.
Users from the US region:
Users from the EU region:
Users from the AU region: