Creately Lucid Import / Export is a browser extension that allows users to export Lucidchart documents and import them into Creately.
1.How to Export Documents from Lucidchart ?
- Visit https://lucid.app and login to your account.
- Visit the documents page (https://lucid.app/documents#/documents) then Open the extension.
- Wait for the page to refresh itself. Then, click on Fetch Lucid Documents.
- Select the documents that you need to export and click on Export Documents.
- NOTE: During this process, it will open a couple of Lucid tabs in the browser. Refrain from closing them and wait for them to be closed automatically.
- After all the created tabs are closed, you can see the documents that are downloaded to your device.
2.How to Import Documents into Creately ?
- Visit https://creately.com and login to your account.
- Open the extension.
- Wait until the page refreshes itself.
- Click on Brows Files and select the SVGs that you want to import.
- Click on Import Documents SVG(s) to import the documents.
- Once all the SVG(s) are imported, refresh the page and open the Home folder to see the imported workspaces.
- Can I export/import Lucidspark Documents?
No, This extension is only for Lucidchart.
- Can I install this extension on all browsers?
No, This extension should work on all Chromium Browsers. But tested and verified only on Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
- Can I close the Extension while importing/exporting?
No, You should not close the extension while it is importing or exporting the documents. if you do, The process will be terminated immediately. Therefore, You should wait and keep the extension open until the job is done.
- Where can I find the imported workspace in Creately?
In your Home folder.
- Why I couldn't edit Lucid documents. It automatically downloads and closes?
It is a known issue. To resolve this, You need to disable the extension. Also, we highly recommend you to disable the extension after your import/export job is done.
If you require further assistance or have any additional questions, kindly contact Creately Support through email@example.com .