Apart from premade UML diagram templates, Creately provides extensive shape libraries to create professional UML diagram types easily.
You can browse these Shapes by
- Selecting the Green plus icon on the bottom left corner of the workspace
- Go to Shapes
- Select Browser More Shapes
- Type in UML in the search bar
- Select the UML drop-down option
- Select the type of UML diagram to access its shapes
The selected shapes will then appear under the Shapes column for you to use on your workspace as required. Drag and drop them onto the workspace in order to use these elements.
Refer to the GIF below for further guidance:
Accessing UML Diagram Shapes
Please sign in to leave a comment.