With Creately, you can easily create a timeline or a roadmap to help you plan your work and assign tasks on the way.
Here’s how you can do that:
1. Click on the + button and drag and drop the Timeline frame onto the workspace from the Frames panel.
Adding a Timeline frame to the workspace
2. You can change the title by clicking on it.
Renaming the Timeline frame
3. Next, drag and drop a Time card onto the workspace and edit it with any relevant data fields that you need.
Adding notes and data fields to the card created
4. Save the card as an Entity Type in a database
5. Click on the + button and go to the Shapes panel where you will be able to see the customized entity
6. Drag and drop as many entities you want from there to create your roadmap (you can save and use multiple entities with different customizations)
Saving the card as a database entity
7. Add the entities to your timeline and change the data in the data panel accordingly
Adding cards to the timeline