You can use the following two methods to build concept maps on Creately.
Create a concept map from scratch
- Open your workspace and click on the + button on the left bottom corner
- Open the Shapes panel and click on Browse More Shapes
- Search for Concept Map on the search bar of the Browse Shapes dialog box
- Select the Concept Map category (it will then appear on your shapes panel)
- Drag and drop the Concept Map shapes to create your very own Concept Map
Creating a concept map using the shapes panel
Using a template
You can also choose from an array of pre-built concept map templates and customize them to your preference.
- Click on the + button on the left bottom corner
- Open the Templates panel
- Search for Concept Map on the search bar of the Template panel
- Select and add your preferred concept map template by clicking on the Add to Workspace button
- Edit it to your preference
Using a template to create a concept map