If you are experiencing issues while using Creately, you can try the following basic troubleshooting steps for a quick fix. But if they do not help, you are always welcome to contact the support team.
Before contacting the support team
- Open Creately on incognito or private browsing mode. If the app seems to function properly here, you can try clearing cache or restarting your browser.
- Check your internet connection. You can disconnect and reconnect to check if that would resolve the issue.
- Check that you have the most recent version of your browser. For the best performance, we recommend Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
- If the issue is with a specific workspace, try creating a duplicate of the workspace.
- If the issue is with verifying your account, kindly check whether the verification email landed in your spam folder.
- As a last resort, you can also try restarting your computer.
Contacting the support team
If none of the above methods assists, please complete a contact support form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A detailed description of the issue
- A screen recording/screenshot(s) of the issue along with the console error logs
- The URL of your workspace along with your permission to access it from the back-end so we can investigate the issue. (We understand if you may have concerns about sharing it and we respect your decision either way.)
- Your device (computer), OS and browser types and versions
The above information will help us expedite the troubleshooting process and resolve the issue quickly for you to get back to your work soon.