You can now create your vision boards and work plans within your Microsoft Teams account using Creately. Be it on a channel, during a meeting, or even privately, Creately will load within the Microsoft Teams app to help you save time switching between tabs and windows.
Add Creately To Teams
- Open Teams and sign in
- Select the Apps icon on the left panel of the Teams window
- Search for Creately
Select the application and click on the Add button
Adding the Creately app
Create A Workspace
- Go to the Creately app from your list of apps
- Click on the Create a Workspace button
- Give a name to your workspace
- Open the workspace
You can use our pre-made templates or the shapes, icons and frames to create your own work board.
Create a new workspace
Share A Workspace In A Channel Or A Chat
- Go to any chat or channel and click on the + button next to the tabs
- Select the Folder or Workspace you want to share
The workspace will be pinned as a tab and shared with everyone in the chat or channel. You can change the sharing settings by clicking on the green share button on the top toolbar.
Share a workspace in a channel or a chat
Use Creately With Microsoft Teams Meetings
- When in a live meeting, click on the + button on the top right corner to add Creately as an app
- Click on the drop-down menu and select Add an App to add Creately as an app to a meeting
- Once you have added Creately, click on Share to Stage on the right sidebar to present a workspace to a meeting
Note: This option will be limited to the Microsoft Teams desktop app
Collaborating on a workspace while in a meeting
Please sign in to leave a comment.