Suppose you are building your work management system within Creately, you can now create a customized entity that can be added as a template and used across multiple frames.
Here is how you can do that:
- Drag and drop a simple card into a workspace
- Open the Shape Data panel on the right side of the workspace
Shape Data Panel
- Switch to Notes and list the functional specifications
- Add the relevant data fields
- Save the card as a new Entity Type
Save As New Entity Type
- Open the Shapes Panel by clicking on the + button
- Under Custom Databases, find the Entity Type you just created
- Drag and drop the created entity to the workspace and use it in any framework of your choice!
Note: You can read more about how to access the Custom Databases shape library by reading this article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.