Creately’s new freehand drawing tool gives you complete flexibility during visualization. You can create illustrations and make annotations on your workspace with so much ease. The freehand tool is perfect for when there are multiple editors working collaboratively on a workspace.
How to draw a shape using the freehand tool?
- Click on the Freehand tool icon from the shapes bar
- Select the thickness and the colour of the line you wish to use
- Click and drag around your workspace to draw your desired shape
- The shape will be created once you let go
Tip: If you wish to draw a straight line, you can do so by drawing the line in any direction while holding down on the Shift key
Draw with the freehand tool
How to fill colour in this shape that I have created?
Once you have drawn the shape on your workspace using the freehand tool:
- Select the shape
- Open Shape Properties from the toolbar on the right-hand side of the App
- Hover on the Fill Color option
- Select a colour to fill the shape and change the transparency according to your requirement
Colour your freehand drawing
How to connect the freehand shape with another shape?
- Select the freehand shape
- Click on the connector option
- Connect it with a glue point/anchor point on the shape you wish to connect it with
Connect the freehand drawing with other shapes
Please sign in to leave a comment.