Creately Subscriptions are the gateway to all of the app’s premium features. Hence, If you’re a paying customer, it is important that you familiarize yourself with the Creately refund policy.
After subscribing for a paid Creately plan, there could be numerous reasons you’d request for a refund. However, please read through this article and make sure your request meets the following criteria.
Accordingly, you can request for a refund;
- If your workspaces have been accidentally deleted or corrupted (and deemed irretrievable by Creately Support)
- If your request for bug fixes have exceeded its deadline, making it impossible for you to work in Creately.
- If you have been charged twice for the same invoice.
- If our support team could not solve your problem, making it impossible to work in Creately.
All refund requests are subjected to an approval process.
Please note that requesting a refund for;
- Unused time
- Forgetting to cancel a subscription
- Assuming that the subscription was automatically cancelled
are not considered valid reasons for a refund. Therefore, please be mindful of your billing cycles and subscriptions.