We’ve taken a step further to protect your account and to offer you a hassle-free experience. Verifying your account enables Creately to confirm the account ownership and prevent third-party involvement in accessing your account.
You are required to “Verify your email address” in the instance where;
- You subscribe to Creately and use the app for the first time
- You are trying to share workspace or folders with collaborators for the first time
It is important to have your account verified to enable sharing your workspace with collaborators.
What do you need to do to “Verify your email address”
- Once you log into the app, you will see a message displayed as below;
- Go to your email and click on “Confirm Email”
- You are all set! Click on “Go to Creately” and start drawing
What do you need to do if you don’t see an email in your inbox
- Clear Cache for Creately in your browser and follow the steps above
- If your browser is Google Chrome, visit - chrome://settings/content/all?searchSubpage=creately and Click “Clear data”
If you still don’t see an email - please contact Creately Support