We’ve taken a step further to protect your account and to offer you a hassle-free experience. Verifying your account enables Creately to confirm the account ownership and prevent third-party involvement in accessing your account.
You are required to “Verify your email address” in the instance where;
- You subscribe to Creately and use the app for the first time
- You are trying to share workspace or folders with collaborators for the first time
It is important to have your account verified to enable sharing your workspace with collaborators.
What do you need to do to “Verify your email address”
- Once you log into the app, you will see a message displayed as below;
- You will see the below message instead of the above only if you have used Creately without signing up. If this occurs, please sign up to a Creately account
- Go to your email and click on “Confirm Email”
- You are all set! Click on “Go to Creately” and start drawing
What do you need to do if you don’t see an email in your inbox
- If you're unable to find the verification email in your primary inbox, please check in the promotional, Spam, and Unwanted, inboxes as well.
- Go to your workspace and click on 'Resend verification Email' and refresh your mail box.
If you still don’t see an email - please contact Creately Support
What do you need to do if you signed up using an incorrect email address
Simply change your email address through the account portal
Read our help article on How to change Creately account email address to learn more