We’ve taken a step further to protect your account and to offer you a hassle-free experience. Verifying your account enables Creately to confirm the account ownership and prevent third-party involvement in accessing your account.
You are required to Verify your email address when you sign up with Creately to use the app as a registered user.
What do you need to do to “Verify your email address”?
- If you have not verified your account yet, once you log into the app, you will see a message like the one below;
- Click on the Verify button
- Next, go to your email and copy the verification code you have received from Creately or click on the green color button that reads Confirm my email
- If you copied the verification code, return to the Creately app and enter it to the verification dialog box and click Confirm Email
- Now you are all set! The app will refresh itself and you’ll then be redirected to the editor where you can start your work!
What if I cannot find the verification email in my inbox?
If you're unable to find the verification email in your primary inbox, please check in the promotional, spam, or unwanted inboxes.
If you still cannot locate the email, go to your workspace and click on the Verify button to open the verification dialog box, and click on the Click to Resend button to get the code resent to your email.
Resend verification code
If the issue persists - please contact Creately Support.
What if I signed up using an incorrect email address?
Simply change your email address through the account portal or from the Change option you will find on the verification dialog box.
You can read our help article on how to change the email address of my Creately account to learn more.