We listed some of the most common billing-related questions to help you out in the event you would face a billing issue.
Why can't I complete the payment with my credit card?
If you're having issues in completing the payment with your credit card, check the following:
- If you have enough funds to complete the payment
- If your card has any restrictions to make payments online or in USD. Sometimes you need to call the bank that issued the card to resolve these issues.
- Check the card expiration date and security code
Try using a different browser to purchase with your credit card. If you're still having issues, you can try with a PayPal account or contact support for assistance.
When should I update my payment method?
You’ll need to update your payment method on the following occasions.
- When a subscription renewal fails. This is because we couldn’t collect funds from your existing payment method to renew your subscription. See the question “Why can't I complete a payment with my credit card?” for details of why payments can fail.
- When the credit card you’ve added previously has expired
- The previous PayPal billing agreement or subscription has been cancelled through Paypal
- You want to use a different payment method for future billing
- When you're not authorized to make payments using the existing payment method. Your card issuer has imposed restrictions or the payment method is invalid.
Why did I receive a payment reminder when I already paid?
This could be due to one of the reasons mentioned below:
- You may have unpaid invoices from the past - as a result of technical issues or payment method issues you may have invoices that are due for payment
- You’re a long term user who has multiple subscriptions and one of the subscriptions has expired. For example: You would have had an Online + Desktop subscription, where the desktop subscription expired.
You could immediately contact our support team by opening a ticket for assistance.
I didn't subscribe to Creately, why am I being charged?
You may experience this because:
- One of your colleagues or team members has used the corporate payment card to purchase a Creately subscription.
- One of your colleagues or team members has used your card or email address to sign up to Creately.
- You're the procurement or accounts person and have been added as the billing contact for the Creately subscription purchased by your colleague.
However, if you have any further questions or need any assistance, write to our support team.
I received invoices for a subscription I cancelled. Why?
This could be due to one of the following reasons:
- You have cancelled your payments via PayPal directly, not through cancelling the subscription in Creately. You can check your subscription status within Creately.
- You’re a long term user, who has set up multiple payment methods. A credit card + PayPal to make payments in Creately.
- You would have had unpaid invoices in the past and Creately has collected payments for the due invoices recently.
If you have any further questions, please contact our support team.