Removing a payment method
Removing a payment method will automatically convert you to a non-paid account (Free Plan), losing features from the premium plan. Therefore, removing payment will be equivalent to downgrading/canceling the current paid subscription.
Removing Credit Card and PayPal payment method
- Log in to your Creately account
- Go to My Billing section - https://creately.com/account/user/profile#billing
- Click on the Update Payment Source button under Payment Details
- Click on the credit card number/PayPal account you would like to remove - You can't remove a Primary payment method unless you add/set another Card/PayPal account to replace the current primary payment method.
- Click on the Remove Payment Method link
- Click Confirm to proceed ahead.