To filter workspaces within a folder:
- Expand the dashboard panel to view the Folder panel
- Go to your preferred Folder
- Click on Filter and select your preferred option
Below is the list of Filter options available:
- None - This particular filter only shows you all the available workspaces within the selected folder. This includes workspaces created by you, shared with you, ones that have not been shared and workspaces that are public or private.
- Created by me - This option allows you to filter the workspaces that you have created within the selected folder.
- Shared by me - Filters workspaces that you have shared, either with your team or anyone that you have collaborated with. This could be a workspace that you created or one where you were added as a collaborator with sharing permissions.
- Shared with me -You can use this filter to locate workspaces within a folder that were shared with you, ones shared by your teammates, or anyone that collaborated with you.
- Not shared - Filters the workspaces that were created by you but are not shared with anyone.
- Private - Filters Private workspaces within a folder. This includes workspaces that were created by you, shared with you, shared by you and workspaces that you did not share.
- Public - Filters public workspaces within a folder that are created by you or shared with you.
Filtering to locate workspaces within a folder