To Filter folders;
- Click on the 'Folder' icon in the dashboard
- Click on 'Filter' located in the top right corner of the dashboard
- Pick your filter option
These are the filter options you can use,
* None - This filter shows you all the available folders in your account. Including folders created by you, shared by you, shared with you, folders that are not shared, and private and public folders.
* Created by me - You can filter folders that are created and shared by you.
* Shared by me - Filter folders that are shared by you with your team or anyone you want to collaborate with. This could be the folders that you created or you’re added as a collaborator with sharing permissions.
* Shared with me - Filter folders that are shared with you. Folders that are shared by your teammates or anyone that collaborated with you.
* Not shared - Filter the folders that are created by you but are not shared with anyone.
* Private - Filter Private folders. Folders that are created by you, shared with you, shared by you and folders that are not shared by you.
* Public - Filter public folders. Folders that are created by you, shared with you, shared by you and folders that are not shared by you.
Filter with following options to locate folders