Changing the opacity or transparency of shapes is straightforward. All you need to do is follow the simple steps below,
- Select the shape/s you would like to change the opacity of
- Click on the Shape Info Panel on the right-hand side of the editor
- Under Style click on Fill Color 1 option
- You will then get the shape fill color panel
- Click and Hold on the color slider to move left and right to adjust the opacity.
- Release the mouse click once you get to the desired outcome.
Create presentation-ready Venn diagrams in 4 simple steps with Creately