You just successfully installed the Creately for Google Docs Add-on.
Here are some tips for you to make the most of your experience
1. Login to Creately from the add on.
Follow the steps mentioned below.
* Click Add-ons
* Select Creately Diagrams
* Select Insert Creately Document
* You'll require to authorize permission by logging in with your Google account
* Folders and recent workspaces will be loaded on the sidebar
Log in to Creately from the add-on
2. Find the Workspace that you want to insert from the sidebar
You can browse through the folders or pick from the recent section as shown in the GIF
Find and Select the Workspace
3. Insert it as an image into the workspace
Insert the workspace as an image file and you can also format the image from the given options. You can adjust the height and width, rotate, and workspace colour as per your requirement.
Insert and Format image
4. Creately will keep up always updated whenever the Creately workspace changes
Creately keeps updated with changes you make in the editor. You can always use the latest version of the workspace by simply adding it as an image from the sidebar.
Creately is always updated with the latest changes