You just successfully installed the Creately for Google Docs Add-on.
Here are some tips for you to make the most of your experience
1. Login to Creately from the add on.
Follow the steps mentioned below.
* Click Add-ons
* Select Creately Google Doc
* Select Diagram Picker
* You'll require to authorize permission by logging in with your Google account
* Folders and recent documents will be loaded on the sidebar
A step-by-step action is shown in the GIF image
Log in to Creately from the add-on
2. Find the Document that you want to insert from the sidebar
You can browse through the folders or pick from the recent section as shown in the GIF
Find and Select the Document
3. Insert it as an image to the document
Insert the document as an image file and you can also format the image from given options. You can adjust the height and width, rotate, and document color as per your requirement.
Insert and Format image
4. Creately will keep up always updated whenever the Creately document changes
Creately keeps updated with changes you make in the editor. You can always use the latest version of the document by simply adding it as an image from the sidebar.
Creately is always updated with the latest changes