This is a step-by-step guide on how to set up OneLogin Identity provider and perform single sign-on (SSO) authentication with Creately to access Creately services.
Step 1: Create an application for Creately in OneLogin
1. Navigate to the Administrator panel from your portal page
2. Hover over Applications and select Applications from the drop-down menu
3. Click on Add App to start creating an application for creately
Start creating an app
4. Search for ‘saml test connector’ and choose SAML Test Connector (IdP)
SAML test connector
5. Provide a display name. We recommend giving Creately as the display name.
Step 2: Configure SAML for Single Sign-on
1. Select the Configuration tab from the left sidebar on the screen and add the following application details
* ACS (Consumer) URL Validator:
* ACS (Consumer) URL:
Add application details
2. Now choose the Parameter tab from the left sidebar and click on the Add icon
3. Provide the below details for your new parameter and click on the Save button
* Field Name:
Include in SAML assertion
4. On the next screen, select Email from the value dropdown and click on the Save button
5. Now navigate to the SSO tab from the sidebar and copy the Issuer URL. Provide this link to us (Creately).
Step 3: Add users to access Creately services
Now you can add users to the created application. You can do that by following the steps below.
1. Hover on the Users tab and choose Users from the drop-down menu
2. Pick a user you want to assign to Creately
3. Select the Applications tab from the sidebar and click on the + icon
Add user to the application
4. Select the Creately app from the dropdown menu and click on the Continue button
Select Creately app
5. Verify the information and click on the Save button
Use the below URL to test the login on a web browser.