This is a step-by-step guide on how to set up OneLogin Identity provider and perform single sign-on (SSO) authentication with Creately to access Creately services.
Step 1: Create an application for Creately in OneLogin
1. From your portal page, navigate to the Administrator panel.
2. Pause over Applications and select Applications from the drop-down menu.
3. Click on Add App to start creating an application for creately.
Start creating an app
4. Search for ‘saml test connector’ and choose SAML Test Connector (IdP)
SAML test connector
5. Provide a display name. We recommend giving Creately as the display name.
Step 2: Configure SAML for Single Sign-on
1. Select the Configuration tab from the left side of the screen and add following application details
* ACS (Consumer) URL Validator:
* ACS (Consumer) URL:
Add application details
2. Now choose the Parameter tab from the left sidebar and click on the Add icon.
3. Provide below details for your new parameter and click on the Save button.
* Field Name:
Include in SAML assertion
4. From the next screen, select Email from the value dropdown and click on the Save button.
5. Now navigate to the SSO tab from the sidebar and copy the Issuer URL. Provide this link to us (Creately).
Step 3: Add users to access Creately services
Now you can add users to the created application. To do that, follow the steps below.
1. Pause on the Users tab and choose on Users from the drop-down menu.
2. Pick a user you want to assign to Creately.
3. Select the Applications tab from the sidebar and click on the + icon.
Add user to the application
4. Select the Creately app from the dropdown and click on the Continue button.
Select Creately app
5. Verify the information and click on the Save button.
Use the below URL to test the login on a web browser.