Creately starter templates are in place to help you speed up visualizing your idea. You can start either with an industry-specific template or a template type with quick access to relevant shape libraries.
Professionally-Designed Shape Libraries
When you want to visualize your concepts and ideas from scratch, you can get access to the most relevant shape libraries simply by selecting the template type. You can always browse and add more shapes and icons from the shape library.
Select Diagram Types - Starter Templates
You can select an example template, which is pre-drawn in Creately from the list of categories on the left-hand side. Categories are industry-specific, so it’s easier for you to find the document that you can use.
Once selected you can start populating the template with your data and customize it to your liking. This way you can save time from having to build your workspace from scratch.
Select Templates - Starter Template Examples
Accessing Creately's Starter Templates
You can access our starter templates whenever you’re creating a new document. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Log in with your Creately credentials and open the app at https://app.creately.com/
- Select a preferred folder you would like to create a new document in
- Click on the “Create a workspace” button
- You can then select a template type or an example from the list.
Creately helps you quickly find an ideal template you can use to visualize your idea or concept with minimal effort and time. Or you can simply get access to the shape libraries you want when you select the template type.
- Industry-related examples to help you get a head-start
- More than 100s of templates and examples added every day
- Many professionally-built shape libraries for various scenarios