Collaborate seamlessly with your team and shared opinions, get instant feedback with comments in Creately.
- Simply click on the comment button on the toolbar
- Click add comment button
- Select any point to drop the comment.
- Type in and press the Enter key to submit.
- You can add comments on both shapes and on the editor
- Open the comments panel
- Click on the comment you would like to remove
- Click delete
Q: Can I edit a comment of mine or others?
A: You can’t edit a comment that was added by you or anyone.
Q: Can I export comments along with the document?
A: No. You can’t export comments at the moment. You’ll only be able to access comments in a document by opening it in Creately.
Threaded comments allow you and collaborators to reply to an existing comment inline, which encourages better discussion and responses. You can simply reply to a comment and start a thread.
Add comments as a thread
- Select an existing comment you would like to reply to.
- Type in and hit the Enter key to submit.
Your comment will appear just below the existing comment.
Add Comments as Threads
Resolve a comment thread
- Select the comment you would like to resolve
- Hover over the 3-dot icon on the top right corner of the thread
- Select “Resolve Thread”
- The entire thread will move to the “Resolved” section in the comment panel
Resolve a Comment Thread
You can access all resolved threads from the comments panel, and they will be listed by the name of the comment resolver.
You can access all the comments added in the document from the Comments Panel. Here, you can access active and resolved comments and threads. All the comments will have,
- Last Commenter info - Name, Photo
- The last comment added.
- Time the comment was posted.
- The number of replies in the thread.
Comments Panel showcase comments threads in the following methods.
If a comment thread has a one user
If a comment thread has only one user commenting and replying to it, it will show the commenter's name and photo with the latest comment they've added.
Single-User Comment Thread
If a comment thread has multiple users
If a comment thread has multiple users commenting and replying, it will show the last commenter's and the previous commenter's photo along with the last commenter's name. The last comment on the thread will also be displayed here.
Multi-User Comment Thread
You can see all resolved comments and active comments in the panel. Resolved comments are listed under the Resolved section.
Q: How do I identify a comment that’s added to a particular shape?
A: You can simply click on the active comment/thread from the comments panel, and the comment will open with the comments box thread on the canvas.
Open a comment added to a particular shape