Creately is a visual collaboration platform designed for teams to ideate, plan and execute their work. It features an infinite, intuitive canvas that comes with whiteboarding and visual planning and brainstorming tools and powerful real-time collaboration capabilities that lets teams come together to manage their projects in real-time.
It facilitates synchronous and asynchronous collaboration through true multi-user collaboration live mouse tracking, synced change previews, and comment discussion threads. Creately supports over 70 diagram types spanning across all organizational functions from marketing and education to HR. Creately is trusted by over 10 million users and is used by leading organizations including Netflix, Amazon, NASA, Disney, and PayPal.
Creately offers multiple features to simplify the online drawing and collaboration experience. It’s a cloud-based application, therefore all your files can be accessed from anywhere, from any device.
- Connect data as custom properties of items that can take any shape or form given the context
- A library of intelligent frames that includes a Kanban board, 2×2 grid, timeline, and X-Y chart along with cards to go on them
- Creately is available in English and 16 other languages
- 70+ diagram types with standard shape libraries
- Real-time collaboration for online brainstorming, meetings, workshops, planning, etc.
- Contextual toolbars to reduce clutter and speed up diagramming and drawing
- Auto alignment snapping and guidelines, and shape locking
- Easy styling with color palettes based on themes
- Export workspaces as PNG, JPEG, PDF, SVG and CSV
- 1000s of custom-built templates
- View Only or Edit enabled links to share workspaces for reviews or edits
- PDF Export with working links
- Flexible infinite canvas with smooth zooming
- Image import to customize workspaces. Compatible with PNG, JPEG, GIF, SVG, BMP, and ICO.
- Built-in commenting to capture ideas, suggestions, and change requests from collaborators
- Built-in Google image search to browse the internet for additional shapes, illustrations, images, and icons
- Advanced folder structure to easily organize workspaces for better accessibility
- Easy grouping with containers so that you can export them into multiple PDF pages or as multiple images
- Hyperlink shapes, objects, and text on the canvas with a detailed link preview
Top Use Cases
Creately is used across multiple fields, from marketing to engineering. It also offers pre-made templates covering a wide range of use cases in these areas.
Marketing: Define your marketing goals, understand your customers, brainstorm strategies, and create inspired campaigns.
- Campaign planning
- Meetings and workshops
- Process alignment
Product: Set strategy, manage releases, define features, gather product insight, and review customer feedback to effectively lead your product through conceptualization to launch.
- Product management
- Design thinking
- Sprint planning
- IT project management
Engineering: Develop strong foundational systems to keep your business up and running.
- Cloud infrastructure
- Network planning
- Security planning
HR and Operations: Visualize, document and streamline HR and admin processes for greater organizational clarity.
- Organize people and processes
- Training and development
- Employee wellbeing
- Remote work
Strategy and Planning: Define your long-term goals, assess your current environment, and develop strategies and tactics to address any identified problems.
- Resource allocation
- Prioritize effort
- Align shareholders and employees
Education: Deliver more interactive and engaging online classes and effectively manage the administrative resources, tasks, and communications.
- Collaborative learning
- Lesson planning
- Instructional material
- Meetings and discussions
- Educational administration
Creately has pricing plans for organizations, teams, and individuals.
- Creately’s basic plan is free. You can create 3 private workspaces with a limit of 60 elements in total, and work with unlimited number of collaborators.
- The Starter Team plan is only $8 USD per month per user on monthly billing and $5 USD per month per user when you subscribe to annual billing, and it includes unlimited workspaces, export, and import options. You can add as many collaborators you need to your team plan and share the workspaces with them.
- The Business Monthly plan starts at $149 per month with unlimited number of users and $89 per month when you subscribe to annual billing. It includes unlimited workspaces, multiple export and import options along with the capacity to add unlimited collaborators.
- The enterprise plan includes everything on the Business plan, plus SSO, Multiple Account Admins, Multiple Sub-Teams, Customer success and an account manager.
Visit our plans page to learn more
Creately integrates with multiple platforms to help its users streamline their workflow effortlessly.
- Creately plugin for Slack: Makes it easier to share your Creately workspaces with your team. Once you share a Creately link in your Slack channel, you can allow quick access to everyone in it while giving them a quick preview of the workspace itself.
- Creately Plugin for Google Drive: Create and organize all your Creately workspaces and manage permission to them in Google Drive.
Creately for Confluence: Create more dynamic Confluence pages and blog posts by explaining your ideas, concepts, frameworks, etc. using Creately diagrams and visuals. Create them right from your Confluence page and keep them saved as attachments that get automatically updated as you make changes.
- Creately for Google Docs: Embed your Creately workspaces as images on Google Docs to create more content-rich reports, articles, and wikis.
Creately offers customer support 24x7 to its users via multiple platforms to effectively manage user requests and enhance their experience.
- Live chat requests
- Email support requests received via Web Form
- A knowledge base containing help articles is available to guide users find quick solutions to their issues by themselves
- Support requests are also handled through Facebook Messenger and Twitter DM
- In addition, Creately also maintains a Support Feedback Form where users can submit new ideas and feature requests
- Creately has placed the #1 product of the day on Product Hunt on the 27th of January, 2020.
- Creately was ranked among the top 5 software in G2’s List of Best ANZ Sellers for 2021Customer feedback from Creately users
- Press coverage of Creately
Social media accounts
You can learn more about the New Interface for Work here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.