- What is Creately?
- Product Features
- Top Use Case
- Customer Support
- Customer / Social Proof
- Social Media Accounts
- Support Channels
What is Creately?
Creately is a visual workspace for team collaboration. Use diagrams, drawings, visuals, and text on an infinite canvas to collaborate online in real-time. Creately supports over 50 diagram types from Flowcharts, mind-maps, org charts, UML and database designs, Network diagrams, Gantt charts, business process diagrams, and more. Use it as a collaborative whiteboard for teams working remotely or in the same location. Creately is trusted by over 4 Million users worldwide
Creately offers multiple features to simplify the online drawing and collaboration experience. It’s a cloud-based application, therefore all your files can be accessed from anywhere, from any device.
- 50+ diagram types with standard shape libraries
- Real-time collaboration for online brainstorming, meetings, workshops, planning, etc.
- Contextual toolbars to reduce clutter and speed up diagramming
- Easy styling with color palettes based on themes+
- Export diagrams as PNG, JPEG, PDF, SVG and more
- 1000s of professionally-designed templates
- View Only or Edit enabled links to share diagrams for reviews or edits
- PDF Export with working links
- Flexible infinite canvas with smooth zooming
- Image import to customize diagrams. Compatible with PNG, JPEG, GIF, SVG, BMP, ICO, etc.
- Built-in commenting to capture ideas, suggestions and change requests from collaborators
- Built-in Google image search to browse the internet for needed graphics
Top Use Cases
Creately is used across multiple fields, from marketing to engineering. It also offers pre-made templates covering a wide range of use cases in these areas.
- Marketing: Whether you are planning marketing campaigns, analyzing your customer journey, or visualizing your research findings, Creately can help simplify and streamline the process. It offers multiple pre-made templates to find inspiration and speed up your marketing efforts.
- Marketing action plan
- Value proposition canvas
- Customer Journey Map
- Marketing Workflow diagram
- Product: Understanding your customer’s needs, planning a new product, developing your product roadmap, creating wireframes or a UI mockup can be effectively done when you incorporate visuals. Creately’s diagram community has several templates for each of these scenarios.
- User story map
- UI Mockup
- Product roadmap
- Engineering: Software engineering involves a lot of complex concepts and details when it comes to planning, requirements gathering, documentation, and architecture designing. Creately offers a variety of tools from flowcharts to UML diagrams with standard shape libraries to help development teams collaborate on simplifying these processes.
- Class diagram
- Use Case diagram
- Network diagram
- HR and Operations: Creately allows you to choose from a diversified set of pre-made templates whether to visualize your organizational structure, map and analyze processes, manage employee onboarding, journey or development, or plan and define methodologies (agile, lean, etc.) for your team.
- Strategy and Planning: Defining your strategy, reengineering, analyzing or documenting processes, creating action plans, setting goals, etc. can be done much faster when visuals are involved. Creately helps executives and consulting teams operate better with simpler, intuitive visual tools.
- SWOT analysis
- Strategy map template
- Strategy diamond
- Business model canvas
- Education: Creately also offers many pre-made templates for multiple subject areas in primary, secondary, and tertiary education levels.
- Essay Organizer
- Storyboard example
- Graphic organizer
- Graphic organizer
Creately has pricing plans for organizations, teams, and individuals, and all plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Creately’s basic plan is free. You can create 5 free public documents and work with up to 3 collaborators.
- The personal plan is only $6.95 per month, or $4.95 per month when you subscribe to annual billing, and includes unlimited private documents, export, and import options and you can add up to 5 collaborators.
- The team plans start at $24 per month for 3 users, $18 per month when you subscribe to annual billing, and also includes unlimited private documents, in-app video/audio calls, multiple export and import options along with the capacity to add unlimited collaborators.
- The enterprise plan includes everything on the team plans, plus SSO, SCIM, Audit trails and an account manager.
Visit our plans page to learn more
Creately integrates with multiple platforms to help its users streamline their workflow effortlessly.
- Creately plugin for Slack: Makes it easier to share your Creately documents with your team. Once you share a Creately link in your Slack channel, you can allow quick access to everyone in it while giving them a quick preview of the diagram itself.
- Creately Plugin for Google Drive: Create and organize all your Creately documents and manage permission to them in Google Drive.
- Creately for Confluence: Create more dynamic Confluence pages and blog posts by explaining your ideas, concepts, frameworks, etc. using Creately Diagrams. Create them right from your Confluence page and keep them saved as attachments that get automatically updated as you make changes.
- Creately for Desktop: Creately desktop version is available for Mac OSX, Windows, and Linux. The Desktop App lets you continue to work on your documents even when connectivity drops while keeping all your files cached locally.
Creately offers customer support 24x7 to its users via multiple platforms to effectively manage user requests and enhance their experience.
- Live chat handles both Level 1 and 2 support requests 24x7
- Email support requests received via firstname.lastname@example.org are also attended to 24x7
- A knowledge base containing knowledge articles is available to guide users find quick solutions to their issues by themselves
- Support requests are also handled through Facebook Messenger and Twitter DM
- In addition, Creately also maintains a Support Feedback Form where users can submit new ideas and feature requests
- Creately has placed the #1 product of the day on Product Hunt on the 27th of January, 2020.
- Customer feedback from Creately users
- Press coverage of Creately
Social media accounts