You may experience issues while trying to download the Desktop app installation file on your Safari browser. When you go to our Desktop product page to download the app, the "Install Now" button will look like this,
And to get past this, you need to install Adobe Flash Player. To enable Adobe Flash on your browser, you'll need to adjust a few settings on your Safari browser.
Creately Desktop requires Adobe AIR to run and if you do not have AIR installed on your machine, Creately will install it as soon as you click on "Install Now" button. The "Install Now" button has been built on top of Adobe Flash, therefore, to enable this you need to allow Adobe Flash player to run on your browser. Only then, you'll be able to install Adobe AIR file and download the Desktop installation file.
Safari browser runs content in Safe Mode and this restricts what can be done with content created in Adobe Flash. It also prevents some content from working correctly, such as installing Adobe AIR applications.
You can run Adobe Flash Player in unsafe mode to enable flash on your browser. You can use the following steps to enable the content to run in Unsafe Mode. Unsafe Mode places fewer restrictions on content so the content can work correctly.
- With the website open, choose Safari > Preferences.
- Select the Websites tab of the Preferences panel.
- Select creately.com from the list of currently open websites.
- While holding down the Option/Alt key on your keyboard, click on creately.com. Then open the pop-up menu and deselect Run in Safe Mode.
- Click Trust.
- Click Done, and close the Preferences panel.
- Reload the browser page to enable the change.
Note 1: If you're using Safari 10 or earlier versions, Please refer to this help article by Adobe.com
Note 2: If you're using Microsoft Edge browser and experiencing similar issues with installing Creately Desktop, please refer this support article - Issue with installing Creately Desktop on MS Edge browser