Guest Blogging Submission Process
Thank you for showing interest in writing for us. We receive 100s of guest blogging requests daily and this post will help you understand what kind of articles we accept. Please read carefully and thoroughly to make sure you have a higher chance of getting published on our blog. .
We are very particular about the topics we publish and your post must fall into one of the following categories,
- Start ups
- Business Growth
To get an idea of the kinds of topics we publish, visit our blog.
- Exposure to a massive audience
The blog gets 60,000+ visitors per month and is increasing steadily. Five latest article are shown in our main website which gets 300,000+ visitors per month. High quality articles are included in our monthly newsletter which has over 150,000 subscribers. Needless to say your guest posts will get massive exposure.
- SEO Benefits
You get links from a PR4 authority blog and your articles are linked from PR5 main website. Our articles are usually indexed within hours.
- Social Media Exposure
We are very active in social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest and LinkedIn. All your articles will be shared via these networks for additional exposure.
Please note we will not pay for your articles. If you’re a professional writer and think you can create great articles for us, contact us with some previous writing samples.
- Your article must be 500+ words and offer something valuable to our readers.
- You can have a maximum of 2 self-serving links (one to your site/ blog and the other to any social media channel) in the author bio. You are free to link to other quality resources to add value to the article. But please refrain from excessive linking. In general, it’s best to keep the link count around 5.
- Outgoing links must be relevant to our blog. For examples linking to dating sites, SEO agencies, Credit related sites etc. isn’t allowed.
- Add subheadings, bullet points, paragraphs to make the article more readable. Subheadings should be h3 tags.
- We reserve the right to do minor edits to your article.
- Once published at our blog you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
- You can send your submissions as a word document or HTML file.
- Images and videos are encouraged, they make the article look nice and grab the reader's attention.
- Images width should be 580 pixels or less. Please send them as a separate attachment.
- Make sure not to violate copyright when using images. Give credit when needed.
- If you’re including technical diagrams like flowcharts, Gantt charts use the ones found in our diagram community.
- Check our blog publishing checklist for more detailed information.
- You can send the article directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or send your topic ideas to see if it matches our blog.
- Do not send articles/guest submission requests to our support email address since they are not handled by our support channel.
Consider These when You Write for Us
- We decided to open up for guest posting to give our readers and entrepreneurs a chance to build their brand. So we like to work with real people and not with SEO agencies. Please get to know us a bit better before sending us your article. Follow us on our social media channels and share our other articles. This will greatly increase your chances of getting published.
- We get 50-100 submissions per month. So please don’t send emails asking whether your article is getting published or not until two weeks. We usually send a reply before that.