You're here because you've tried to update the Desktop app to version 1.9.12 and got an error. If the error message is similar to the one below:
Please follow the steps mentioned below to get through the error:
- Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe AIR for your platform from Adobe, if not, get the latest version here.
- Restart your computer if your AIR version got updated.
- Get the latest AIR install package for Creately Desktop from the Creately website. Download the most recent which is normally at the top of the page. Save it somewhere easily accessible on your computer.
- Uninstall Creately Desktop application from your computer using your platform's normal uninstall process. This won't delete your current preferences or diagrams. They will remain unchanged.
- Run the Creately Desktop AIR package that you downloaded in step 3.
- The install should proceed without issues and you'll have the latest version of Creately Desktop installed. You can launch it and your diagrams will appear again.
Hopefully you won't have issues with future updates, but if you do just go through these steps again.
If you have any questions, please open a ticket.