While our last post was all about highlighting some benefits and uses of wireframes, today’s post will focus on some tips that need to be taken into consideration when dealing with the process of wireframing. While some of them may not be focused directly on designing per se, there are certain elements like gathering feedback and adhering to a set objective, which are important to say the least. Read more here.
Articles in this section
- Creately Supports SVG import
- The Art of Wireframing: a 10-step Guide
- Some benefits & uses of wireframes
- Why you should annotate wireframes
- PART 2: 15 mistakes you would unintentionally make with flowcharts
- PART 1: 15 mistakes you would unintentionally make with flowcharts
- Part 2: The ABC's of UML diagramming
- Part 1: The ABC's of UML diagramming
- Creately is now in Japanese & Chinese, plus we fixed some bugs!
- Organizing for Success  : Map out your Organization Structure!