If you have experienced rejection at the hands of your clients, one too many times, you must remember that it may not actually be a fault of your design. Rather it could be all to do with the way you present your design to your client. Read more here.
Articles in this section
- Creately Supports SVG import
- The Art of Wireframing: a 10-step Guide
- Some benefits & uses of wireframes
- Why you should annotate wireframes
- PART 2: 15 mistakes you would unintentionally make with flowcharts
- PART 1: 15 mistakes you would unintentionally make with flowcharts
- Part 2: The ABC's of UML diagramming
- Part 1: The ABC's of UML diagramming
- Creately is now in Japanese & Chinese, plus we fixed some bugs!
- Organizing for Success  : Map out your Organization Structure!