We just finished with Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 on the basics of UML diagramming. We now have a two-part series on Flowcharts. This is a very straightforward post, which you will find useful when it comes to getting your diagrams picture perfect. When it comes to flowcharts, one of the most significant things to consider is the element of clarity and attention to detail. Flowcharts, as we all know, can range from solving simple to complex problems. However, there is a list of common mistakes that are relevant to any flowchart, which you should be cautious of.
Articles in this section
- Creately Supports SVG import
- The Art of Wireframing: a 10-step Guide
- Some benefits & uses of wireframes
- Why you should annotate wireframes
- PART 2: 15 mistakes you would unintentionally make with flowcharts
- PART 1: 15 mistakes you would unintentionally make with flowcharts
- Part 2: The ABC's of UML diagramming
- Part 1: The ABC's of UML diagramming
- Creately is now in Japanese & Chinese, plus we fixed some bugs!
- Organizing for Success  : Map out your Organization Structure!