Consider this the prequel to Part 1 and Part 2 of what I posted earlier on UML diagrams. I do believe that these posts are perfect in the sense that they would give you the “big picture” of the UML universe. I understand what was posted earlier on may have been complex to a certain degree, which is why this particular post is intended for those who are just getting their hands wet with UML diagramming. So to make it easy to “digest”, I will break this post up into two or possibly three easy-to-understand parts as well. Read more here.
Articles in this section
- Creately Supports SVG import
- The Art of Wireframing: a 10-step Guide
- Some benefits & uses of wireframes
- Why you should annotate wireframes
- PART 2: 15 mistakes you would unintentionally make with flowcharts
- PART 1: 15 mistakes you would unintentionally make with flowcharts
- Part 2: The ABC's of UML diagramming
- Part 1: The ABC's of UML diagramming
- Creately is now in Japanese & Chinese, plus we fixed some bugs!
- Organizing for Success  : Map out your Organization Structure!