This is the third post in a series on organization structures. Here is a brief outline of what has been discussed so far: In the first post we discussed the simple, functional and the multidivisional organizational structures. The second post followed up with the Holding company structure, Matrix Structure & Team-based structures. Now with the final post in the series, let’s take a look at the Project-based and Network structures. Click here to read more!
Articles in this section
- Creately Supports SVG import
- The Art of Wireframing: a 10-step Guide
- Some benefits & uses of wireframes
- Why you should annotate wireframes
- PART 2: 15 mistakes you would unintentionally make with flowcharts
- PART 1: 15 mistakes you would unintentionally make with flowcharts
- Part 2: The ABC's of UML diagramming
- Part 1: The ABC's of UML diagramming
- Creately is now in Japanese & Chinese, plus we fixed some bugs!
- Organizing for Success  : Map out your Organization Structure!