I really hope you enjoyed the glut of posts we published, which covered UML diagrams and Org Charts, recently. You can bet we got more knowledge-based posts coming your way this week. But we just had to break up this exciting trend for some other exciting news. Remember how we told you about how Creately got faster with its response time earlier this month? Well, now we’re eager to let you know that we put in some hard work to sort out quite a few bugs, like those that are related to opening up diagrams and the behavior of connectors, for good. All this, just so you can enjoy uninterrupted, intuitive, and easy and fast diagramming with just a click or two. Read more here.
Articles in this section
- Creately Supports SVG import
- The Art of Wireframing: a 10-step Guide
- Some benefits & uses of wireframes
- Why you should annotate wireframes
- PART 2: 15 mistakes you would unintentionally make with flowcharts
- PART 1: 15 mistakes you would unintentionally make with flowcharts
- Part 2: The ABC's of UML diagramming
- Part 1: The ABC's of UML diagramming
- Creately is now in Japanese & Chinese, plus we fixed some bugs!
- Organizing for Success  : Map out your Organization Structure!