UML as a subject is extremely vast, which is why this particular post is divided into two different parts. While I won’t be getting into the very basic aspects of UML diagrams today, I thought it would be pertinent to elaborate on the different types of UML diagrams and what exactly they should be used for. So if you’re a newbie when it comes to all things UML, this really is the perfect starting point for you.
Articles in this section
- Creately Supports SVG import
- The Art of Wireframing: a 10-step Guide
- Some benefits & uses of wireframes
- Why you should annotate wireframes
- PART 2: 15 mistakes you would unintentionally make with flowcharts
- PART 1: 15 mistakes you would unintentionally make with flowcharts
- Part 2: The ABC's of UML diagramming
- Part 1: The ABC's of UML diagramming
- Creately is now in Japanese & Chinese, plus we fixed some bugs!
- Organizing for Success  : Map out your Organization Structure!