As we are all well aware, diagramming is a potent way to solve problems and as technology improves along with our understanding of the world around us, this becomes a whole lot easier. While our last post detailed some interesting mistakes with regard to sequence diagrams, today’s post will concentrate on flowcharting and how you can use it to solve simple to complex problems.
Articles in this section
- Creately Supports SVG import
- The Art of Wireframing: a 10-step Guide
- Some benefits & uses of wireframes
- Why you should annotate wireframes
- PART 2: 15 mistakes you would unintentionally make with flowcharts
- PART 1: 15 mistakes you would unintentionally make with flowcharts
- Part 2: The ABC's of UML diagramming
- Part 1: The ABC's of UML diagramming
- Creately is now in Japanese & Chinese, plus we fixed some bugs!
- Organizing for Success  : Map out your Organization Structure!