When talking about UML diagrams and, in fact, sequence diagrams you will realize that attention-to-detail is mandatory. We’ve tapped the knowledge present in house to identify 10 of the most common mistakes that designers make when it comes to constructing sequence diagrams. We hope this knowledge helps you when it comes to making quality sequence diagrams. Have a run through and let us know what you think.
Articles in this section
- Creately Supports SVG import
- The Art of Wireframing: a 10-step Guide
- Some benefits & uses of wireframes
- Why you should annotate wireframes
- PART 2: 15 mistakes you would unintentionally make with flowcharts
- PART 1: 15 mistakes you would unintentionally make with flowcharts
- Part 2: The ABC's of UML diagramming
- Part 1: The ABC's of UML diagramming
- Creately is now in Japanese & Chinese, plus we fixed some bugs!
- Organizing for Success  : Map out your Organization Structure!