The long waited Creately Desktop has been now released and works on any of your Operating systems. Not only you get the same Creately that runs in you browser, working right on your desktop but also a whole bunch of more excitement. Creately Desktop comes with the unique feature Diagrams Anywhere which seamlessly syncs your diagrams from your desktop to your online account and vise versa. This completely changes your diagraming experience. Click here for more details
Articles in this section
- Creately Supports SVG import
- The Art of Wireframing: a 10-step Guide
- Some benefits & uses of wireframes
- Why you should annotate wireframes
- PART 2: 15 mistakes you would unintentionally make with flowcharts
- PART 1: 15 mistakes you would unintentionally make with flowcharts
- Part 2: The ABC's of UML diagramming
- Part 1: The ABC's of UML diagramming
- Creately is now in Japanese & Chinese, plus we fixed some bugs!
- Organizing for Success  : Map out your Organization Structure!