Creately is a 24 hour by 7 day service and is used by customers all around the globe. When you submit a query via email you'll receive a ticket number so you can track your query and you know that we have received it. We aim to first respond to 95% of all email support queries within 24 hours and 100% within 72 hours. We try to resolve all tickets first time but when that's not possible we will work with you to reach a conclusion in a reasonable time frame. Follow up responses may occasionally take time due to us having to get feedback from other teams within Creately to answer your query. Be aware that we respond to all queries in English and that while all tickets will be answered customers who have a current license or subscription will receive higher priority than those without a license or subscription.
- Assistance with purchasing, installing and licensing Creately products including Creately Online, Creately Desktop, Creately plugins and Creately Server.
- Assistance in setting up trials and demos of Creately products.
- Assistance with Creately account management, including plan changes, team management, license key queries and billing queries.
- Assistance with Creately diagram management, including diagram deletion recovery and publishing and sharing queries.
- Assistance with troubleshooting, diagnosing and identifying workarounds for issues with Creately.
Business Hours and Support Hours
Creately's business hours are 9am - 5pm local time for both our Melbourne, Australia office (+10 hours UTC / GMT) and our Colombo, Sri Lanka R&D office (+5.5 hours UTC / GMT). Support is provided from both locations. We may have reduced service on major holidays that fall in one location and will be closed when a major holiday falls on the same day in both locations. As an idea we would be closed in both location on days including but not limited to:
- Good Friday
- Christmas Day
Support Does Not Include
- Assistance with any operating system, browser or plugin host environment issues - we recommend contacting the provider in these instances.
- Assistance with your homework or research paper
- Assistance with beta or development versions of Creately, operating systems, browsers or plugin host environments.
- Assistance via telephone
- Training for Creately - check out these links for videos and help with training.
Note that we're a helpful bunch and that the "Support Includes' and "Support Does Not Include" lists are not exhaustive. So if you're not sure please open a ticket and we'll try to help or direct you to the right place.