If you are unable to create new documents with Creately Desktop or are being asked to upgrade to a premium plan? it might be that your permissions are out of sync.
- The preferences are checked via creately.com every 24 hours when you are connected to the Internet and run Creately Desktop. The quickest solution is to wait for 24 hours and then run Creately Desktop again – it’ll download the permissions and hopefully resolve your issue.
- If that doesn't work or you want a quicker resolution you’ll need to remove the permissions file manually. Follow these steps:
- In Creately Desktop uninstall your license from the Preferences -> Account screen and stop Creately running.
- Then you can delete the preferences.xml file from:
- If you are on Windows - C:\Users\[YourName]\Creately\preferences.xml
- If you are on a Mac - /Users/[YourName]/Creately/preferences.xml
Now if you restart, this file will be recreated and you'll need to activate again and things should be working as expected!