Within the Creately ecosystem there are two places where you can find your diagrams.
- In your Diagram Dashboard - Which is within the app where all of your diagrams and projects are saved. When you open the app it's the first thing that appears.
- In the Diagram Community - This is the central location for all publicly accessible diagrams created by Creately users.
You can search and find all your past and current diagrams with both the options. But there are some differences. See the below table:
|Diagram Dashboard||Diagram Community|
|All your diagrams and projects||Only publicly viewable diagrams|
|Owner and collaborators can edit and share diagram||Publicly accessible and can be used as a template by others|
|Organised by project and tags||All together in one screen|
- Login to your Creately account and launch the app
- The Diagram Dashboard is automatically loaded – you'll see a screen similarly to the below.
A - shows the projects in your account
B - Allows filtering of the diagrams in each project based on tags you enter on the diagrams.
- You can pick any of the projects and open your preferred diagram.
- Login to your Creately account
- Visit the My Diagrams section of the Diagram Community.
- You'll be able to see all your Public diagrams. The screenshot below is an example.
A - Use this to search for diagrams within the community
B - The right hand menu item allows you to easily get back to the My Diagrams page.
- Apart from your diagrams, you can access all the public diagrams Creately users have created. You can filter by popularity or by type to find what you're looking for.
Note: If you have any personal or commercially sensitive data within your diagram, we recommend you do not make them public. Since Diagram community includes all the public diagrams which users can have access. All our premium plans allow you to set a diagram as private to you and your chosen collaborators.