Wondering how to change your current payment details, here’s what you have to do.
Credit Card and PayPal
If you are currently using a Credit Card/PayPal for your Creately payments and want to change the details to a new payment method, please follow the instructions stated below.
- Log in to your Creately account & go to the Account tab
- Select My Billing
- Here you will see the option Update Payment Source under Payment Details, where you will be able to update the payment details
- To add the new payment details and click on Add New button. You can add a new Credi Card or PayPal account.
- You can either set it as a Primary or Backup payment method. This way you can add multiple payment methods and assign which one you like to make payments with.
- If you're willing to switch from Credit Card to PayPal and vice versa, you can do by making the desired payment method - Credit Card or PayPal as the primary payment method.
- You can't remove a Primary payment method unless you replace it with a backup payment method.
- If you want to remove all your payment methods in the file, please contact Support