Printing in Creately is a straight forward task. The basic steps are to save, export and then print it. We’ll go in to more detail below.
- Set your diagram to a standard page size or you can use a custom size from the Properties tab which is on the right hand side of the Canvas.
Having set the page size you need to decide on the format you’d like to export and then print.
- You can export a diagram in many ways as shown below, the export button is in the top right hand corner of the editor window.
1. Export as an Image
When exporting as an image you can select the format as JPG or PNG. With PNG you can choose to have a transparent background. By default all exported images have a Creately watermark applied to them, if you are a premium plan subscriber you can switch off this watermark.
2. Export as a PDF
This is the most convenient method for printing.
- Select 300dpi for high resolution and for better quality print.
- Select Match exported PDF to page size to scale to relevant printing page size.
3. Export as a Creately File
You can export your diagram as a Creately file and save it to your computer. Later you can import it and use it as a template.
Now to print the document, if you have chosen to export as a PDF document you can use the Adobe PDF viewer or if it is saved as an image then print using your browser or your operating system's built-in image viewer.