As soon as you purchase the Team plan or you're assigned to an admin role, you can start adding members to the team plan.
To add members;
- Log in to your Creately account
- Click on your profile icon on the left bottom corner
- Click on Teams and go to Organization ( ⬅️ click here if you're already signed in)
- Enter the email addresses, each separated by a comma, on the Invite team members to [Your organization Name] section. Click the Invite button.
- Once the users are added correctly they will receive an email invitation to join the team and register if not already registered.
Q: How do I change a team member? Do I need to delete one of the team members to add a new one?
A: Only an Admin role can add/remove a member in the team plan.
Q: I have mistakenly removed a member. How can I add them back?
A: When you remove a member, you have to contact support to add the user back. You can read more on this in this help article - How can I add a member back to the Team Plan?
Q: What are the user roles and permission inside a team plan?
A: User roles and permissions are explained in detail in this help article - User roles and permissions inside Creately Team plans
For further questions with regard to team subscriptions, please contact support