Occasionally you might need to recover a previous revision of your diagram. Creately automatically saves each diagram for every 10 minutes. Follow these steps to open previous revisions.
- Click open to load previous diagrams.
- Select and highlight the diagram you want to view the revisions for.
- Click the "Version History" button at the bottom of the screen and wait for the version history to load.
- Highlight the required version in the list and click the "Open Document" button to open the selected version of the diagram.
- If you want to create a copy of the selected version of your diagram then instead of clicking the open button click the "Create a copy" button which will generate an exact copy in the same folder as the original diagram.