Occasionally you might need to delete a specific version of a particular diagram. Creately automatically saves the diagrams you are working on every 10 minutes. You can delete previous versions through the Version History.
Follow these steps to delete a previous revision.
- Open Creately and load the diagram dashboard
- Select the diagram you want to remove revisions from.
- Click the "Version History" button at the bottom of the screen
- Select a specific version and click the delete button.
- You'll be asked if you want to delete all the versions or the selected version prior to the deletion. You can select one option to proceed ahead.