Occasionally you might need to delete a previous revision of your diagram. Creately automatically saves the diagrams you are working on every 10 minutes. You can delete previous revisions through the Version History. Follow these steps to delete a previous revision.
- Open Creately and load the diagram dashboard
- Select and highlight the diagram you want to remove revisions from.
- Click the "Version History" button at the bottom of the screen and wait for the version history to load
- Highlight a version in the list and press the "Delete" button.
- You'll be asked if you want to delete all the versions or the selected version - click the "Delete selected version" button and the highlighted version will be removed.
- Repeat steps 3, 4 & 5 to delete more versions.