If you have been experiencing issues with Creately Online the following steps may help resolve the issue.
- Logout of the Creately website - Use the drop down in the top right corner of the page.
- Close the browser tab/window showing the Creately.com website and empty your web browser cache as well as delete your cookies - there are different ways to do this depending on your web browser, please refer to the browser help for more details.
- Ensure that your chosen web browser allows cookies to be set by the Creately website. For the best experience you should allow cookies for the domain: *.creately.com (ie. include any sub-domains as well.)
- Check you have the latest version of Adobe Flash player - Visit: http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ and make sure the version you are using is the latest for your browser and operating system.
- Login to Creately again - visit: http://creately.com/ and click the login button in the top right hand corner to login again.
- Load Creately again - Click the "Creately" button in the top right hand corner after logging in to the website.
If you have been having an issue with Creately Desktop please make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Air. You can check the version you have installed by visiting: http://helpx.adobe.com/air/kb/determine-version-air-runtime.html If your version is not up to date you can download the latest version here: http://get.adobe.com/air/