If you change your email address or password with Creately Online and you're using Creately Desktop this can mean your Creately Desktop isn't able to sync your diagrams correctly. Right now we don't have an easy way to change the email and password within Creately Desktop. But if you follow these steps it should work. Before you begin make sure you take a copy of the license key for your copy of Creately Desktop.
1. Click the Preferences link in the top right hand corner of the dashboard and go to the "Account" tab.
2. Click the "uninstall" link next to your current license key.
3. A box will appear asking you to enter your license key - put the license key in as before and click "Activate". If you receive a message saying you don't have Internet activity shut Creately Desktop down and open it again. It should prompt you straight away for the license key.
4. Once the license key is activated correctly you will be taken to a screen about "Diagrams Anywhere". Click the "Back" button on this screen.
5. Click the back button on the license key screen.
6. You will now be on the screen where you can enter your email and password. Please enter them here and click "Connect".
7. You will be take to the "Diagrams Anywhere" screen again where you can click "Finish".
Creately Desktop will now sync your diagrams and the dashboard should appear. This can take a few minutes. If you have any issues please close Creately Desktop and restart it.
We are working on an easier way to make this change.