When making a purchase from Creately you may occasionally get a message saying your card has been declined. The message that you see when your card is declined is provided to us by our card processor and they get it from the card network after checking with the bank that issued the card. If you receive a message saying your card has been declined please check each of the items below:
- Check that your payment method matches one of the types we accept.
- Check the card that was used has not reached it's credit limit.
- Check the card that was used is allowed to be used online - please check with the issuing bank.
- Check the card that was used is allowed to be used outside of the issuing country. We are based in Melbourne, Australia and our processing bank is in Australia and so your card must be allowed to be used in Australia.
- Check the card name entered exactly matches the name on the front of the card.
- Check the security code on the signature strip of the card that was used matches what was entered.
- In addition occasionally your purchase attempt will coincide with our bank's database maintenance period - the only option is to re-try the purchase. This is rare and only takes a couple of minutes.
If you're still having problems please email us with details.